Buckaroo Birthday -- All in the Details

>> Saturday, May 21, 2011

My amazing friend Amy has done it again. Remember last year's Yellow Party? Well this year's "Buckaroo Birthday" was a huge success as well, complete with pony rides, coloring stations, amazing food, and a beautifully coordinated color-scheme. All of the details were simply perfect. I don't know how she does it again and again.

I designed the invite and took photos at the event. Amy took care of everything else. I'm totally impressed by her creativity and ability to think up these birthday themes. The only thing left for her to do is learn how to control this 92 degree weather!

Happy Birthday Comeaux Kids! Love you!

1 comments:

Adrienne May 21, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

I will never be creative enough to have cute parties like that for my kids. She should do party-planning or something. My poor kiddos will just have to do with a homemade cake and generic games :)
This is absolutely precious!!! She IS amazing!

(and the pictures are awesome, of course :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP