yellow party

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Remember when I took THESE photos
Well we took those photos in anticipation of this Second Birthday Party.
 
It was fun to come up with a unique and individual invitation for such an adorable little girl. 
Evie politely calls me "Miss Jane" whenever we see each other. 
She knows I'm the one who takes pictures.
She smiles for me when the camera comes out. 
We play "peek-a-boo" behind the camera and she giggles every time.

 

Well, her party was last Saturday... and it was a DEFINITE success.
The details were stunning, delightful, and delicious.

I'm so impressed that Amy would throw such a 
detailed party just one week away from delivering baby #2. 
(newborn photos to come soon... baby boy has to make his grand debut first)


Happy Birthday Evie! 
(I've loved being there to celebrate with you!) 

1 comments:

Adrienne May 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

How cute!!! I want to know where she got all the cute cookies and cake! LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP