2014 Christmas Minis

>> Monday, September 29, 2014


WOW! It's been so long since I've written a blog post that I almost forgot how to use blogger! Ha! I have a LOT of catching up to do! Having two children at home (well, one is in Kindergarten now...) has changed my blogging habits. I'll try to post a few of my favorite shoots later this week.



Announcing the 2014 Mini Sessions!


Saturday, November 15 | Baton Rouge

Morning and Afternoon Sessions available | $100 fee, which includes 10 hi-res digital files with rights to print.

Saturday, November 22 | New Orleans

Afternoon Sessions available | $100 fee, which includes 10 hi-res digital files with rights to print.

Please let me know if you have questions!
These dates are already filling up,
so contact me asap if you are interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP