The Johnsons (and a kick-off!) | Janey Pie Photography

>> Thursday, November 11, 2010

I've been feverishly editing photos from my recent weekend trip to Bartlesville, Oklahoma. It was great to go back there, to the place where I grew up, to see old friends and to spend time with family. Somehow I managed to squeeze EIGHT photoshoots into three days... and I'm excited to say that I'll be completely finished with all the edits in another day or two. That's much faster than I expected, and I'm so glad because I have a LOT of cleaning and work to do around the house before my family comes to visit for Thanksgiving. 

Since I have quite a lot of blogging to do (from all of the material I acquired last week), I've decided to post about one shoot per day. This will take about 10 days, so be prepared for LOTS of images. I'm excited to showcase each one separately since each one was unique and deserves its own post.

------------------------------------
I'm kicking off the next 10 days with one of my favorite shoots.
These photos are of my grandparents: the Johnsons.
60 years together, and still going strong.

1 comments:

Unknown November 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

I think these are my favorite ones of all the Bartian pictures! Papa and Grandma are so great. Were these pictures taken on The Land? Great job, as always!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP