Halloween Sessions "Revealed"

>> Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yesterday was the big day. I had several families sign up for Halloween Portrait Sessions at my house, and they turned out GREAT! This is the first time I've had a day of back-to-back mini-sessions, and it turned out really well. It was great experience for me (as a photographer) and OH SO FUN to see the kids in their costumes. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays, and I've already decided to make this an annual event. SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS. This WILL be happening again next year.

Here are a handful of my favorites to give you a taste of yesterday's flavor...

 

4 comments:

Unknown November 1, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

Love love love them! That was such a good idea!

Emily November 1, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

I like how I am the only "big kid" in the bunch lol

adamanderin November 2, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

I love them! You did a great job!

Adrienne November 3, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

cute! wish we could have been there! can't wait for next weekend!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP