Loving it!

>> Friday, September 24, 2010


Last week my new camera made its grand arrival. Ever since then I've been practicing with it every chance I get. It's a completely different system than I used to have. And the length of the lens is much longer than my old one, so I'm adjusting to the differences and loving the new capabilities! Practice makes perfect right? Well today I practiced while my daughter & nephew played in my front yard. I filled up the kiddie pool and snapped away while they had a blast. Such cuties. Can't wait to capture your little cuties too!

1 comments:

adamanderin September 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

I love my little cheeseball!! I can't wait for our photo session on Sunday...I know the pics will be fabulous!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP