Celebrating Motherhood | Adrienne's Maternity Shoot

>> Friday, September 16, 2011

I enjoyed this shoot SO VERY MUCH. First of all, I love the model. She's one of my best friends. But also, I love the reason behind this kind of shoot. We were out there to celebrate the pregnancy, to capture this time of life, to show off those beautiful womanly curves. I'm sure I feel more emotion toward this subject since I myself am pregnant right now, but it just felt wonderful to be out there (in Adrienne's own front yard) in that gorgeous light, celebrating her upcoming arrival. It was simply glorious. I love my job.

3 comments:

Unknown September 16, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

She has such a perfect pregnancy curve to her tummy! These shots are simply beautiful. Creating new life is so inspirational!

Jenn September 18, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

I didn't realize the shoot was at her house. Wonderful shots as usual. Adi is an exceptionally beautiful pregnant momma ;)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP