Merry Christmas! Holiday Cards!

>> Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just finished designing a new kind of Christmas card! (No, not new to the world of design, just new to me). I've never done this style before (tri-fold) but it turned out really nice. And it helps to have a great print shop like Digital Press and Graphics to make it all reality. These cards are for my Aunt's family out in Oklahoma. I've always wanted to use a Damask-style background, and this was the perfect excuse!

.... now if I could just decide on what to use for our own Christmas Cards... Cuz it's not like I have anything going on over the next few weeks... (like moving into our brand-new (OLD) fixer-upper house!) Bah! Can't wait!



Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP