April Promotions & Traveling Schedule

>> Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that EASTER Sessions are coming up THIS WEEKEND!!! And I am so excited. One of my girls from church is letting us use her beautiful rabbit for our shoots. It's going to be so fun to see the kids in their Easter clothing holding a real live bunny. There are still a couple of available slots if any of you are interested.

The bad news is that it looks like the Texas BLUEBONNET Sessions need to be improvised. From what I hear, the Bluebonnets bloomed early this year and might be mowed down before I get there for our sessions. So we're improvising and I will be holding SPRING Mini-Sessions instead. Same Dates, Same Deal, just a different venue.

I will be in Houston for sessions on Friday, Saturday & Sunday of next week (April 15-17), and I will be in San Antonio for sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday of the following week (April 19-21). Let me know if you're interested in booking. There are still openings.

I know this is totally unrelated, but here's an amazing photo of my neighbor before her Prom yesterday. I can't post without a photo right? This is a photo blog after all.

1 comments:

Unknown April 4, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

wow, she is STUNNING! She looks like she's ready to compete in a beauty pageant. I'm sure her date was very happy to be going with her :)

I sure would love to be in Houston for your spring mini sessions. One can never have too many photo shoots with you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP