Maternity Leave Announcement

>> Thursday, January 12, 2012

This pregnancy has FLOWN by. I can't believe that it's already mid-January. That means I only have 5 weeks left until this little guy makes his arrival. I am so very excited, but am also feeling anxious about the changes coming our way.

Just to give everyone a heads-up, I WILL be taking a break from photography for 6 weeks when the baby is born. February 1 - March 15 will be my official maternity leave. After that I am scheduling a LIMITED number of Saturday sessions until the beginning of the summer. This will be the new norm for me until I can get a handle on "mothering-for-two"   :)

*If you want to schedule a session for a weekend in January, please contact me ASAP.
*If you are interested in scheduling something for the end of March or April, please let me know.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support! I appreciate you all.
Can't wait to show off the new addition. :)

1 comments:

Adrienne January 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

Hey! Can't wait to meet him either! I want to schedule family pictures around Easter/some time in April if that's ok! We are flexible so whatever will work best for you! Love you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP