Ryland - 2 years old | Baton Rouge Child Photographer

>> Saturday, August 7, 2010

Okay. I've officially decided to do EVERY photoshoot at 6:30pm. Or the equivalent of 90 minutes before the scheduled sunset. I just had a PERFECT shoot with little Ryland downtown at the train tracks. The light was perfect, and so was he. He loves Thomas the Tank Engine right now so we took advantage of his love for trains, and I have to say, he was just an angel. Such a sweet little face and very polite. He even helped me find a good wall for photos. He picked out a nice brick wall and walked right up to it and posed for me. I was laughing inside. It was so cute.

Glad to see you for the third time, bud! Hope you enjoy your train photos!

1 comments:

Adrienne August 7, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

I LOVE THESE!!! Perfect background and setting...I'm telling my sis-in-law about this so you can take some of Matthew...he LOVES trains right now too so he would be into this! Precious...he is such a cutie, he looks polite and sweet!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP