Mac for Sale

>> Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's time to say goodbye to my trusty friend and companion of the last 3 years. We've spent many hours together, but alas, I've decided it's time to upgrade, so this little beauty is going to find a new home. Here's some vital information in case you are an interested buyer:

24 inch monitor
Brand Spanking New 500 GB hard drive (less than a month old)
Mac OS X (10.6.5) Operating System (Snow Leopard)
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
DVD player/writer
Comes with iMovie, GarageBand, iPhoto, iTunes, PhotoBooth, etc.
I'm also throwing in my copy of Adobe CS3 Design Premium and a green 8GB ipod.


Please email me if you are interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP