Collaboration with The Crafty Pirate

>> Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yesterday I had a big fun shoot with Lauren from The Crafty Pirate and several of our small "cute kid" friends. Lauren is a very talented crochet artist who makes very fun and creative hats. We took these photos for her etsy shop so that she can display her amazing work in an easier way. It was a crazy couple of hours, but we got some great stuff! Here's a little peak into my afternoon yesterday...



LOVE-LOVE-LOVED THIS SHOOT.
The kids had a blast playing in the leaves and exploring my yard.
I had a blast watching them play and capturing these moments.

I want to know... which hat is your favorite?

3 comments:

Erica and Adam December 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

In order of super cuteness:
1. giraffe
2. mouse
3. bumblebee
4. blue one carson's wearing!!

Looks like a good time was had by all!!

Adrienne December 16, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Who is Lauren?! Is she in yalls ward? She is amazing!

Christine January 12, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

I love yoda, (cookie monster?) and the bumble bee. So cute!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP