Custom Holiday Cards

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's that time of year again! 

I know that many of you are just now starting to gear up for Halloween, but Christmas is right around the corner! It always sneaks up on me. Last year my family was in the middle of packing during the holidays and I never got around to sending out cards. I'm going to take care of it all early this year. No excuses for me.

If you'd like to send out a unique, custom card (designed by me), shoot me an email and we'll get started right away. The design fee is $30, and then printing is extra. Here are the printing costs:

4x8 photo invitation (25 cards with envelopes) --- $25
5x7 photo invitation (25 cards with envelopes) --- $35
4x5.5 folded greeting cards (25 cards with envelopes) --- $35
5x7 folded greeting cards (25 cards with envelopes) --- $45

Here are some examples to give you ideas:


Don't forget about the Halloween Portrait Sessions! Only $30 -- and you'll some great photos of your cutie kids in their fantastic 2010 Halloween costumes. Email me to set up your session.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you like! I always appreciate feedback.

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP